HO HO HO!! Christmas can be so overwhelming trying to figure out what to buy for the kids! Right??!
I’m moving toward a more simplified Christmas, and I did almost all of my shopping in one day…in my cozy clothes, sitting at my computer, knowing that the goodies would be dropped off at my house in just a few days! Is that simplified or just lazy?? Not sure there!!
Here’s how we have purchased gifts for our kiddoes the past few years.
- Each person would make a Christmas wish list
- Hubby and I discussed a reasonable amount to spend on each person
- I would pick a few things off of their list, buy them and wrap them
I’ve been hearing about an interesting concept that really simplifies the process even more!
The theory is this…
- Something they want
- Something they need
- Something to wear
- Something to read
and I would add a few treats in there too!! =)
I thought this was really clever too!!
- The bottom box contains a TOY
- The middle contains an article of CLOTHING
- The head was full of TREATS
- The card had MONEY
How do YOU simplify buying for Christmas??