I posted this picture on Instagram last week and many of you asked for the recipe, so I thought I would share! Turkey broccoli casserole is a quick and easy way to use up leftover turkey (or chicken) and it’s one of my hubby’s favorite dinners! My sweet mother in law made me a cookbook of his favorites when we got married and this was one of the recipes that she included! Enjoy!!
Turkey Broccoli Casserole
Author: Jill on the Hill
Recipe type: Entree-Casserole
Serves: 6-8 servings
A quick and easy meal to use up leftover turkey! You can use lighter versions to make the recipe more healthy!
- 4 cups leftover cooked turkey, shredded
- 2 (10 oz.) packages of frozen broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- ⅛ tsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray
- Place turkey on bottom of casserole dish
- Top with frozen broccoli pieces
- Mix mayo, soups, lemon juice and curry powder and pour over broccoli
- Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 1 hour
Linking up with Grammie Time!
Happy New Year, friends!!!!
Lexie Robinson says
This looks quite delicious! Thanks for sharing.
I found you at Tuesday Talk.