My friend, Erika, is the originator and perfector of this recipe! She always apologizes when she brings these to an event because she feels like it’s the only thing she knows how to make, and people are tired of it! I think we all know that isn’t true, but seriously, why bring something else when you NAIL the recipe every single time?? Thanks, Erika, for allowing me to share this AWESOME recipe!!
* The recipe states that you need to refrigerate overnight, but I have been successful just tucking it the fridge for 4 hours before slicing!
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Small can of chopped black olives, drained
- Small can of green chiles, drained
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Flour tortillas
- Mix first 5 ingredients and spread on the tortilla
- Roll up tortilla and refrigerate overnight
- Slice and Serve