I’m not a big oatmeal eater, but this recipe has quickly become my favorite! With only 5 ingredients (I only use 4) this makes for an easy breakfast that you can make the night before. I like to eat these oats cold, but you can also warm them in the microwave if you want!
Here are the ingredients that I use:
Now for the printable recipe!!
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Author: Jillonthehill via the minimalist baker
Recipe type: Breakfast
Cuisine: Comfort food
Serves: 1 serving
Any easy breakfast made with just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes prep time! Make the night before!!
- ½ cup almond or rice milk
- ¾ Tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons natural salted peanut butter or almond butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ cup oats
- In a bowl add almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter and maple syrup and stir with a spoon to combine. Peanut butter doesn't have to be completely mixed with the almond milk (doing so leaves swirls of peanut butter to enjoy the next day.
- Add oats and stir a few times.
- Secure the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and set in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours. Make sure all oats are covered in milk.
- The next day, open and enjoy as is, or garnish with toppings such as banana slices, strawberries, raspberries or granola.
- Oats will keep in the fridge for up to 2 days, though best within the first 12-24 hours.
I hope you give this recipe a try….it’s a winner in my book!!!
Linking up with Organized 31, Miz helen’s country cottage, Mila’s little things
Miz Helen says
Your Peanut Butter Overnight Oats look delicious, we will love this recipe. Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again real soon!
Jill on the Hill says
So happy that I found you!!! Thanks for hosting!!