Good Morning!! Hey, Hey, it’s time for a recipe on this blog! I’m just not a huge fan of marinara sauce so I adapted a recipe to use Alfredo sauce! It’s SO GOOD! Feel free to add whatever you want to the pizza! You can easily make and bake this recipe in 30 minutes! I even find that the pizza is better the next day!! I hope you will give it a try!
Here’s the printable recipe!!
- 1 Pizza Crust (I use Boboli)
- 1 jar of Alfredo Sauce, your choice
- Rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken
- Fajita vegetables, sliced
- Shredded cheese
- Add alfredo sauce to the ready to use pizza crust.
- Cook vegetables in olive oil until soft.
- Add vegetables to pizza, then chicken and top with cheese.
- Bake according to package directions on the crust package.