Looking for a quick and easy appetizer to take to a party?? This is the ONE!! It’s like a meal because it has lots of protein and a fruit too!! (wink) Make this for your next party and watch it disappear! Just make sure to use “sturdy” crackers, because you don’t wanna lose part of it in the dip!! LOL!!!
Here’s the recipe if you want to print it out!!
Cashew Chicken Cracker Dip
Author: Jill on the Hill via Julie S.
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 6-8 servings
- 10 oz. can of chicken (drained)
- 8 oz. can of crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. cashews, crushed into pieces
- ½ cup mayonaise
- Crackers, to dip
- Dump all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate. Serve with your favorite "sturdy" crackers!
Sue Mackey says
Your Dad would love this!
Jill on the Hill says
It’s kind of a salty/sweet thing….Thanks for commenting!!!