OH, MY STARS!! That’s what I have to say about this cake!! If you like sweet and rich, then you’ll want to try this recipe!! Our dinner guests this week decided that it was OK to be taste testers for this dessert and it didn’t disappoint!
Here’s what you’ll need!
And here’s the printable recipe for you!
Author: Jill on the Hill
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 12 servings
A delicious and gooey dessert that will be devoured by all!
- 15.25 oz. box chocolate cake mix
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 11 oz. bag of snack-size Butterfinger candy bars, chopped and divided
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 8 oz. container of frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- Make the cake in a greased 9 x13 as directed on the box.
- When completely cool, poke holes 1 inch apart and 1 inch deep using the handle of a wooden spoon. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the cake, and sprinkle with half of the crumbled candy bars.
- Pour caramel topping over butterfingers, and spread with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with remaining Butterfinger crumbles.
Yum, Yum, Yum!!
This sounds so delicious!
Jill on the Hill says
Believe me, it IS!!!