Well, it’s that time of year folks….the time when the zucchini starts taking over the garden and you start leaving them on neighbors porches and running!!! Ha!! Here is a WONDERFUL way to use at least 2 cups of the shredded zucchini, and your family won’t even taste it!
Author: Jill on the Hill
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 20 brownies
Wonderfully moist brownies that use up those zucchini in your garden!!
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 2 cups flour
- 6 Tablespoons, butter
- 1½ c. sugar
- 6 teaspoons, milk
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Mix brownie ingredients together and pour into a sprayed 9 x 13 dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes and then let cool.
- Mix all frosting ingredients together in a sauce pan on the stove (except for choc chips) and boil for 30 seconds.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Spread on brownies- will be more of a glaze and then will harden later.
See you next week for “Tuesday Talk “when we will be discussing a very deep subject, and I need your opinion! =)
Linking up with This is how we roll!
Sue Mackey says