This main dish can be made in 3 minutes flat.
Here’s what you need…
1 bag of frozen meatballs (I chose chicken meatballs this time)
1 (26 oz.) jar of Spaghetti sauce (just 89 cents on sale last week!)
*p.s. please don’t look at the dirty crock pot, mkay?
Spray Crock Pot with cooking spray. Throw in the bag of frozen meatballs, top with spaghetti sauce. Cook on LOW 6-8 hours OR 4 hours on HIGH. Make the pasta and dish the sauce and meatballs on top. Serve with bread and a delicious green salad!
There you have it, SO EASY!! Here’s the printable recipe for you!
- 1 bag, frozen meatballs
- 1 (26 oz.) jar of spaghetti sauce
- Spray Crock pot with cooking spray.
- Dump frozen meatballs in crock.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over meatballs.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Cook Pasta and serve with delicious meatballs & sauce. (We like ours sprinkled with Parmesan cheese too.)