Yes, I watch the Bachelor! Is that OK? Clearly I don’t watch the show for the strong morals and the success of watching strong marriages form from the show!!! Duh!! Here are some reasons that I have joined Bachelor Nation…
- I don’t want to watch Monday night football!! Ha!!
- It’s bonding time with family & friends…mostly my daughter, although hubby watched it last week.
- I can travel internationally with out leaving the house!
- The show makes me laugh- oh, the pointless drama!
- I still laugh at the “occupations”- dog lover, twin, free spirit!!
- Discussions over the fashion, hair styles, and dating are always interesting.
- Conversations arise from watching the questionable behavior or rather lack of appropriate behavior in the show!
- This show is exactly opposite of my life!!
- It’s a competition and I want to see who wins!!!
- I can turn my brain off and watch the “train wreck!”
Do you watch the Bachelor? Who will be Arie’s choice?? Becca or Lauren???