It’s Summer and it’s time for FAJITAS!!! I just LOVE fajitas, but I DON’T love cutting up the peppers to make them!! Here’s the easiest and fastest way to cut any bell pepper!!
- Wash the pepper and lay it on it’s side.
- Cut a slice, vertically, into the pepper, trying to avoid the seeds in the middle
- Turn the pepper, and slice again- this time you can see the seeds to avoid them.
- Keep turning and slicing until you have 4 big pieces.
- Cut big pieces into strips!
It’s that easy and you haven’t wasted much pepper either!
If you like this tip or want to receive MORE ideas, please subscribe!! See you next time!!