Hi, I’m Jill, and I have a real sweet tooth!! Yep, it’s true!! Lately, I’ve been trying different protein shake recipes, and I found one that I absolutely LOVE!! It’s a Peanut Butter Cup Shake!! This makes a small amount, which is perfect for that darn sweet craving I get at about 3:00. Here’s what you’ll need to make it! (You can substitute milk for the rice milk and any protein powder. ) OH, I almost forgot- I add a few ice cubes to the mix!!!
I put all of the ingredients in my Nutribullet and blend away…. It’s sooooo good!! Here’s the printable recipe!
- 1 cup milk (soy milk,or rice milk work fine too!)
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- ½ package of protein powder
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into a Nutribullet (or blender) and mix until smooth.
- Pour into a cute cup, add a straw and enjoy!
We’ll be drinking a lot more of these protein shakes because SUMMER BEGINS TODAY!! It’s the last day of school for Sweetpea!!! She will be a JUNIOR in high school next year!!
See you next week when I will show you what I’ve been “Priming” on Amazon!