Am I the only one who doesn’t want to turn on the oven when it’s 80 degrees out?? I promise this recipe will be easy and guaranteed not to make your electric bill go up!!
Let’s get started! Here are the ingredients…
As you glance down at the printable recipe, you will mix the first 6 ingredients together in a bowl. Please be sure to cook the steamer rice, peas and carrots! Mix them all together in a big bowl.
As your mixture sits in the bowl to “meld,” wash and tear your lettuce into hand sized pieces.
Spoon about 1/4 cup into each lettuce wrap and ENJOY!
Some in my family were more adventurous than others….WOW!
Too bad I “pea”ed on my shirt…OOoops!
Here’s the printable recipe for ya!
- 1 deli rotisserie chicken, meat pulled from the bone
- ¼ cup diced water chestnuts (1 small can)
- ¼ cup Hoisin sauce
- 4 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic (I didn't use any garlic)
- 8-12 lettuce leaves
- 2 bags of frozen steamer rice/peas/carrots (cooked)
- Mix first 6 ingredients together, add rice and serve ¼ cup mixture in lettuce leaves.