Hey, Hey….it’s Wednesday, and it’s time for Let’s Look!!
This month we’re talking about “What’s In our Carry On Bag!” I’ll be linking up with Shay and Erika!
Because of the darn virus, we haven’t done much traveling this year, but we’ve been known to catch a flight once or twice a year to visit some FUN vacation spots in regular times!! Most of the travel that involves a plane ride is usually less than 4 hours, so I don’t have to go crazy bringing everything but the kitchen sink!
Here are the things I bring in my Carry On Bag.
(The bag itself is the CINDY TOTE LTD. from Thirty-One Gifts)
- Paperwork- ticket, ID, passport, hotel confirmations
- Toiletry Bag– essential meds, tylenol, ibuprofin, bonine-(motion sickness), chapstick, tissues, anti bac wipes, nail file, glasses wipes & mini flashlight!
- Entertainment- I-phone, ear buds, magazines, a book, pens, & phone charger. Hubby likes to sleep on flights so I must entertain myself!!
- Billfold- This one holds SO MUCH and keeps me organized!
- Sunglasses- You just might need them when you reach your destination!
- Snacks & mints- Having a snack is the perfect way to break up the trip between reading, sleeping and conversating (is that even a word?)
- Light jacket & fuzzy socks- I usually wear my jacket onto the plane so I don’t have to carry it. The fuzzy socks come in handy to help me get comfy on the flight.
- Water- I usually pay for a very expensive water bottle before I get on the plane. I know others bring a re-usable bottle, but I don’t want to carry the bulky bottle.
I guess when I travel in the future, my carry on might have a few items added to it! a MASK, specifically!!
What other items do YOU bring along?? Let me know in the comments!
Here’s what we’ll be looking at for the next few months!!!!
You can check out more Let’s Look posts here!