When one of your kids says “This is my favorite meal,” you take notice! Whether you’re short on time or don’t want to cook and heat up the house, this recipe is perfect!! The recipe has an Asian flair, using sesame oil, soy sauce and honey! Give it a try! Check out the video below to see just how easy it is to throw together!!
Honey Sesame Chicken
Author: Jill on the Hill
Recipe type: Entree
Serves: 6-8 servings
This Crock Pot meal has only 6 ingredients and is delicious!!
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup of honey
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- sesame seeds
- Add all ingredients to a greased crock pot. (or use a crock pot liner)
- Cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
- Remove chicken, shred and then place back into Crock Pot. (it's ready to serve!)
- Serve over rice and garnish with sesame seeds.
- Mandarin oranges are a good side dish.