My family just got back from a vacation to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon and other attractions!! It was a nice balance of hiking, shopping, sight seeing and relaxing! The particular home we rented had an amazing view and a beautiful pool and patio- the perfect set up to relax and read a book!!
As with most vacations, everyone packed a book to read. Here are some of the books that we are reading this Summer!
- Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: Book 1: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan (Mythology)
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis (Religion)
- The Crown by Kiera Cass (The 5th book in the “Selection” Series)
- Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie (Founder of Tom’s Shoes)
- Own Your Life by Sally Clarkson (Living with deep intention, bold faith and generous love)
Leave a comment and let me know what book you’re reading!!