Disclaimer* If you are looking for a healthy treat, click out of this link- this is a super naughty recipe!!
This is my Grandma Jeane- my Dad’s Mom. She was an entertaining extraordinaire! This delicious recipe comes straight from her recipe box! Needless to say, she had some great recipes!
Here are the ingredients for her Peanut Butter Fudge…
Put sugar, butter and evaporated milk into a saucepan. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil for 10 minutes or until the thermometer hits 240ish degrees- keep stirring!!
Get the cup of peanut butter ready to put in…try not to feed any to the cute dog.
After stirring the peanut butter in, add the marshmallow creme and vanilla.
Mix thoroughly, and pour into a greased 9×13 casserole. Let Cool!
After cooled, cut into squares and dig right in!! (I think I overcooked it a little, it’s usually more creamy!- Oh Well!)
Store these goodies in a covered container.
Here’s the printable recipe!
- 3 cups of sugar
- ¾ cup butter (1½ sticks)
- 5⅓ oz. can of evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (I used JIF)
- 7 oz. jar of Marshmallow Creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Put sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a saucepan. Heat to boiling.
- Heat on medium to medium high heat, and cook to 235- 240 degrees- stir constantly.
- Remove from heat, and add peanut butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla.
- Mix and pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Let Cool. Cut and store in a covered container.