Here is another easy and delicious recipe to try!
Easy & Healthy Pineapple Muffins
Author: Jill on the Hill via Michele G.
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 18 muffins
A very easy muffin recipe that is moist and delicious- healthy too!
- 1 (20oz.) can of crushed pineapple
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 4 Tablespoons of milk
- Dump can of pineapple (juice included) and dry cake mix into a large bowl.
- Stir and place into muffin papers or tins and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Fill muffin tins almost to the top with the batter.
- Mix icing ingredients. If you would like a thicker frosting, add more powdered sugar, if thinner, then add more milk.
- While muffins are still warm, spread with icing.