I just really LOVE comfort food! This recipe is warm, cozy and super easy to make! If you’re not a fan of pie crust, you could leave out the crust and top with a biscuit or top with mashed potatoes. You can design it the way you want it!! (Printable recipe found below)
Here are the ingredients that you will need!
The end result!! Who’s hungry??
Here’s the printable recipe for ya!!
- 2 cans of cream of potato soup
- 2 (15 oz) cans of Veg-All (DRAINED)
- 1 Tablespoon of Thyme
- 3 or 4 cooked chicken breast, diced
- Refrigerated pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook chicken breasts, cool and dice
- Mix DRAINED Veg-Alls, potato soups, chicken and thyme in a bowl
- Spray a pie plate with cooking spray and add the first crust to the bottom
- Add chicken/vegetable mixture
- Top with second pie crust- crimp edges
- Poke holes in the top
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes. I used a pie shield for the first 30 minutes then took it off for the last 10 minutes.
The house smells so good while this is baking in the oven!! I hope you give it a try!! XOXO