We all make mistakes….and THIS RECIPE was the best mistake I’ve ever made!! I was going for a nice pot of chicken noodle soup and I made the mistake of not adding enough broth. What I thought was a huge mistake ended up being one of our family’s most loved meals!!
Here are the ingredients!
Here is the printable recipe!!
Chicken and Noodles!
Author: Jill on the Hill
Recipe type: Entree- Chicken
Cuisine: Comfort food
This delicious meal is just like chicken noodle soup without the broth!!
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 1 onion (or dried, minced onion)
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 8 c. chicken broth
- 1 bag of medium egg noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 rotisserie chicken- meat picked off and shredded
- In a soup pot, saute the onion, carrots and zucchini in the olive oil, adding a little broth as to not burn the vegetables
- When vegetables are soft, add the rest of the chicken broth
- Add dry noodles and a cup or 2 of water
- When noodles are soft, add shredded chicken pieces
- Heat until warm
Enjoy!! Please let me know if you try it!!
Sue Mackey says
How could this not be any thing but delicious??? Thanks for posting.