Looking for a quick and easy appetizer to take to a party?? This is the ONE!! It’s like a meal because it has lots of protein and a fruit too!! (wink) Make this for your next party and watch it disappear! Just make sure to use “sturdy” crackers, because you don’t wanna lose part of it in the dip!! LOL!!!
Here’s the recipe if you want to print it out!!
- 10 oz. can of chicken (drained)
- 8 oz. can of crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. cashews, crushed into pieces
- ½ cup mayonaise
- Crackers, to dip
- Dump all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate. Serve with your favorite "sturdy" crackers!