1. I am an only child, and married an only child.
2. We wanted a big family because our kids have no aunts, uncles or cousins.
3. I have 4 amazing kids- 3 boys and 1 girl. I had a miscarriage in there too.
4. My favorite color is purple.
5. I was born and raised in Iowa, but have lived in Wisconsin for 24 years.
6. I drink hot chocolate every morning.
7. I’m not a fan of coffee.
8. Non-fiction books are my favorite.
9. I have a teaching degree- grades 1-8.
10. In high school I was in track- my favorite was the 50 yard dash. (Get’er done quick!)
11. I’m not a runner now, unless it’s after an ice cream truck.
12. I would have 5 dogs if hubby would let me. I heart doggies.
13. I was supposed to be born on February 29th in a leap year, but I decided to be 2 weeks early.
14. I don’t like to travel. Home is best.
15. Being a wife and stay at home mom was a dream for me. I’m living my dream!
16. I LOVE to cook.
17. Baking bread has defeated me. I just can’t get it right!!
18. When I was little I wanted to be a bus driver and an archeologist.
19. Favorite TV shows: Dr. Phil, Modern Family, Wife Swap and American Idol
20. Favorite movies: Elf, It’s Complicated, The Heat (I know, some are NOT family friendly!)
21. About 15 years ago I had a one in a million allergic reaction to Bactrim called “Steven’s Johnson Syndrome” that landed me in the burn unit for 4 days. I guess I’m just SPECIAL!
22. I am a Christian and my church is non-denominational.
23. We wear jeans to church–and Packer jerseys sometimes!
24. I love photography! Birds at my feeder are often my subjects!
25. Vanilla ice cream is the best!! especially with Reese’s shell!
26. Rob Lowe and John Stamos were my pre-teen crushes.
27. We currently have 3 pets- 2 dogs and a chinchilla. (and 5 snails)
28. I was a cheerleader in high school and we were the only squad in the conference that had “guy” cheerleaders. We could really do some fun stunts!
29. My family means the world to me.
30. I have 4 cousins, 1 Aunt and 1 Uncle.
31. I volunteer twice a week with my Therapy dog, Bella. Once at a memory care facility and at an elementary school too.
32. I met my husband while we both worked at a shoe store in high school. We didn’t like each other at all. I thought he was a nerd, and he thought I was the “b” word. Somehow it all worked out, and I’m so grateful!
33. Our first date was to the movie “Lucas.”
34. I don’t like to watch sports unless I know someone that’s playing. but GO PACKERS!!
35. I have a very sensitive stomach. No spicy food for me!
36. My favorite season is Fall.
37. I drove a HUGE, green conversion van for 4 years. We called it the “Green bullet”
38. I never want to live without a 4 wheel drive SUV. Wisconsin winters can be brutal.
39. We are building a new house starting in February, 2015. I’m so excited!
40. A pet peeve of mine is…ending a sentence with the word “at.”
41. I like to be on time, or early. (see #13)
42. I think I’m the only person on earth that doesn’t like Disney World. (see #14)
43. Joining an exercise class is new for me. It’s a class for senior citizens and I LOVE it!!
44. Drinking alcohol and I don’t mix. I’m wacky enough as it is!! I’ll stick with water please.
45. My paper calendar is my brain. I would be so lost without it!!
46. I may earn “sicko” status, but I like to do laundry.
47. Seeing stripes in the carpet after vacuuming makes me happy. (Once again, sicko)
48. I need 8 hours of sleep every night or else I’m a very unpleasant person.
49. This blog is my creative outlet.
50. I can blow air out of my eye. (what a great talent, huh?)
Hope you enjoyed this list and I hope you didn’t run far, far away from me! Ha! Let me know if you can relate to any of these!! I will feel much better!