I love cookies and I love quick and easy recipes!! This recipe is a WIN-WIN in my book!!!
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Author: Jill on the hill
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 12 cookies
Only 3 ingredients make up this delicious recipe!!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all 3 ingredients together in a bowl
- Form into balls, roll in sugar and place on cookie sheet
- Press down with a greased fork to make a grid pattern
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes