Happy November!!! My hope and prayer is that I can help you get ready for Christmas with less stress this year! Here is the month of November broken down by week. If you miss a few items, you’ll have an extra week to catch up! So, here we go!!!
- Talk to your family about Christmas traditions (new Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve, go to the ballet, etc) they want to continue- only plan the ones that are important to the family. (You can forget the rest!)
- Make a list of activities that you want to do during the month of December. An example might be to watch the movie “The Christmas Story”or Christmas Carol in your neighborhood.
- Distribute Wish Lists and collect as soon as possible.
- Send formal invitations to Christmas Dinner (if you do that!)
- Plan for overnight guests- check supplies: sheets, towels, etc.
- Start gift shopping- don’t forget the batteries!!
- Decide on Holiday menu
- Photocopy recipes and add to binder
- Order cards/purchase stationery
- Purchase stamps
- Order a photo calendar or design a photo album online
- Print address labels- store in a pocket in the binder
- Exchange names with family members if applicable (Thanksgiving is a good time-everyone is gathered together)
- Take Christmas card photo at Thanksgiving
- Decorate the house inside and outside
- Decide where you will store Christmas cards that you receive in the mail. Will you hang them around a door frame? Put them in a basket??
- Purchase stocking stuffers
Catch up week!!
If you have questions or just want to say HI, please leave a comment! Thanks!!!!
To see October’s tasks, click HERE.